LAST UPDATED: August 10, 2021.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Information you give us. When you create an account on or purchase through our Site we collect personal information like your name, address, email, and telephone number. When you purchase, we also collect payment and shipment information as well as, for example, the sizes and quantities of Goods that you order. If you create support tickets on our Site, we collect information such as, for example, your name, email, and details about your Goods, as well as the support issue itself. If you use the Site to register your purchase, to complete the transaction we collect some or all of the information described in this paragraph.
• Information about the Goods. On our shipment to you, or when you ship back to us, we collect information related to the Goods, such as the model and serial number, among other examples.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve our Goods. For example, we can roll out different packages and features depending on customer interest.
• To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To improve our Site. We use information about your use of the Site (including feedback you provide) to improve the quality and organization of our Site and information on our Site.
• To process payments. We use the information you provide when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To enable other Site features. Examples include a promotion, contest, or survey.
• To send you information you agreed to receive or about topics we think will be of interest to you.
• To respond to legal inquiries. We may share some or all of your personal information in response to a governmental or private legal demand.
• To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order and/or other Goods. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you opt-in to the mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, and other items. You may unsubscribe from future emails by using the instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and you over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site and administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys to you. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
5. THIRD-PARTY INTERNET SITES
You may find advertising or links on our Site to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by sites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interacting with other sites is subject to the terms and policies of those sites.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT OF 1998
No part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under 13 and we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13.
8. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
9. CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS